• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SCENE REQUEST] FFM Threesome with the FF action AFTER the guy leaves

dountjudgeme

Help! I don't know how to use the Search Function!
In most FFM threesome scenes, the two women get things rolling before the guy shows up. I get it. It's good. But I've been searching for scenes where the guy cums on or in the girls and then fucks off. Go to the shower, leave, sit and watch (out of the way), I don't care. Then the cum kissing, cum cleanup, creampie eating, whatever wonderful post-threesome action occurs progresses into the girl/girl action - for a bit, NOT 3 seconds at the end. I am looking for a full girl/girl make out session, or lesbian action - with cum from the threesome as a prominent part of the fun. So instead of the girl/girl action being foreplay for the threesome, the threesom is the foreplay for the girl/girl action - with the guy's cum as an integral part of the foreplay.

As I write this, I realize that I have been thinking about this as a strictly threesome deal, but more guys would be fine as long as they GTFO and let the girls have their fun at the end.

dountjudgeme

*crickets*

I need to open a studio. There is a market for this, I am sure of it. Also, from the dominant side of the street I have a couple ideas that might fit the cuckolding crowd as well.

dountjudgeme

In most FFM threesome scenes, the two women get things rolling before the guy shows up. I get it. It's good. But I've been searching for scenes where the guy cums on or in the girls and then fucks off. Go to the shower, leave, sit and watch (out of the way), I don't care. Then the cum kissing, cum cleanup, creampie eating, whatever wonderful post-threesome action occurs progresses into the girl/girl action - for a bit, NOT 3 seconds at the end. I am looking for a full girl/girl make out session, or lesbian action - with cum from the threesome as a prominent part of the fun. So instead of the girl/girl action being foreplay for the threesome, the threesom is the foreplay for the girl/girl action - with the guy's cum as an integral part of the foreplay.

As I write this, I realize that I have been thinking about this as a strictly threesome deal, but more guys would be fine as long as they GTFO and let the girls have their fun at the end.
I had a problem with my account - bumping hoping for answers.